
I had to share these pictures! Adam had several things to get done today but still found time to play and have fun! Adam had gotten the wheel-barrow out to do some yard work today and of course the girls had a few ideas of there own!
Adam is such a wonderful father and husband! I am so thankful that he is never to busy for his family! The kids never forget the "little" things he does with them that in return are "huge" and make such a lasting impression on them! Thank you sweetie for being the wonderful person you are!!! We love you!!
I think Adam had just as much fun as they did!( if not more!!) I really think he is the biggest kid of them all!!




3 comments:
Isn't it great the weather is finally warm enough to be outside working in the yard. What fun rides for the girls in the wheel barrow! Love it!
How fun! I want a wheel barrow ride!! It's supposed to be 94 degrees here tomorrow! AAAAH! Good talking to you both tonight! Sorry I had to cut it short-I'm sure you could hear Zayn crying in the background. Love you guys!
Way to go Adam, your girls will never forget the fun times with Dad. My Dad use to do the same thing with us, it just took him 5 times longer, poor Dad!!!! As your girls get older, one day you’ll find yourself sitting a round the table all laughing about the small and simple memories with Dad!!! Analice cute pictures!!
Janette
Post a Comment