Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Happy Birthday Kourtney!!
I can't believe it! Kourtney turns 9 today!! Adam and I kept teasing her there wasn't going to be an August 26th on the calendar this year because she needed to stop growing up!! She would have to stay 8 for one more year!! Just this past year she has made changes from a little girl to a young lady and although it's so exciting it totally makes me sad! She is growing up so quickly!! Her interesting are changing from toys/cartoons to fashion, earrings, nail polish, music, and many more "grown up things"!! Thank goodness boys are NOT the interest(hahaha)!! We are so blessed to have Kourtney in our family! She has such a special spirit! She brings so much joy and happiness to our lives! Being the oldest child can be hard at times but Kourtney is such a great example! Just a few words to describe Kourtney are: Thoughtful, kind, loving, helpful, dedicated, beautiful, smart, funny, mindful of others, artistic, desire to learn, and many many others!! I could go on and on!!! We want Kourtney to know how special she is !! Adam and I are truly blessed with the privilege of being her earthly parents!! We hope your day is as special as you are!!! WE LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Kourtneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Happy Birthday to you! We love you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!
Annalice
I am so glad you commented on my blog. You need to get on the class of 93 blog. I can't believe how big your kids are. We need to get together some time.
Alice
Hi Annalice
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I added you to one of my fav's. I can't believe how big your kids are. They are so cute. We need to get together some time. Talk to you later.
Happy Birthday Kourtney!!!!!! Morgan and Jackson were so excited to see balloons on your door today. They asked me who they were for and I told them it was Kourtney's birthday. Kourtney is such a sweetheart, and we are so glad she is our neighbor!
Hey Kourtney Happy Birthday!!! Hope it is a great Birthday. Its hard to believe that you are 9. Have a wonderful day!
Love the Roach's
Kourtney,
Happy Birthday! We love and miss you very much! Hope you have a great Birthday.
Grandpa & Grandma Heaton
Happy BDAY Kourtney!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!! You are getting soo old and mature!!:) Wish we could be there to celebrate this awesome day!
Love,
Uncle Mark, Aunt Krystal, Ethan and Hope
Hey Analice,
Thanks for catching up with me. I hope all is well with you and your cute fam. I guess we can keep in touch now in the blogosphere. Like Alice said, we need to have a reunion of highschool friends.
Camille
Hey Annalice,
I got your blog off of Annalee's. How are you? I haven't seen you forever. Where are you living. We live in St. George. Your kids are so cute. Looking at your girls playing softball reminds me of the good ole days!
Ang
Woo hoo! I was so excited when I saw you commented on my blog! My kids told me to cut back on the sugar! Anyway, 3 girls!!!! They are so cute, and I told my daughter your oldest daughter looks just like you did when we were little! Are you still in Spanish Fork? We need to get together sometime soon. Matt was Caleb's bus driver a couple of years ago, but he must have changed routes now. How are your mom and dad? I saw the link to K.D.'s blog, and his kids are so cute too! Keep in touch, and lets definately get together!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I agree blogging is fun. No, I don't play ball anymore. :( Remember our senior year when I started to have leg problems? I have had six hip and pelvis surgeries. I had to have them done by a specialist in San Diego. It is a miracle they say that I even had my girls before all of my surgeries. I even had my little boy after all of my surgeries. So no softball for me unless I'm just playing around with the fam. I have coached my daughter's teams. Sorry for the long post. Let's keep in touch ok?
Hi Analice
You should go sometime it is fun. If you like to spend money and cute crafts you would like it. We started a tradition about 5 years ago to go with all the girls in my family with no kids it is great!! It is good to talk to you!
Post a Comment