I am a total slacker! I was going through my camera pictures and found all of these pictures I hadn't up loaded yet. I figured better late then never, so here are some pictures of our fun events. (Sorry for some duplicate pictures. Not sure what happened!)We started off by attending the rodeo!! It was a lot of fun! This was Makell's first year going and she had a ball!! The girls favorite parts were the clowns, mutton bustin, and the "mean" bulls!! The next day we watched the parade with family and the kids caught lots of candy!! Makell loved the princesses!! She was so excited because they were the "real" ones!!
After the parade we got together at my brother and sister-in-laws house for a BBQ! You can say our day and week was packed with several fun events! To top it all off we went and watched fireworks later that night!!
I am so glad that we have the opportunity to celebrate our pioneers heritage! I am so grateful for the sacrifice and determination they had to make there trek to this great valley!! We are so blessed!

2 comments:
Such cute pictures and I love how you uploaded them all onto that one page! TEACH ME!!
Your girls are so cute. I do have to say that the tooth fairy is very rich, when we were kids we got a quarter. I am afraid to think about how much the tooth fairy will bring my kids :)
Post a Comment