Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Morning!

Adam and I had flash backs from Christmas morning. Bright an early Sunday morning (6:00 a.m.) we hear little whispering voices wondering where their Easter baskets were. When the big floppy eared bunny delivers treats he ends up hiding every ones baskets! Adam still wonders why he has to do this and I remind him every year that it's make it exciting and it has become a tradition for us!
Makell found her basket hidden underneath the desk. This is her favorite hiding place. When Adam comes home for lunch this is were he finds Makell hiding(every time). Her idea is to scare him but it is always the other way around:)! (wow, I think I will be dusting today)
Kaitlyn found her basket hidden in the bath tub! She had to search for a while. Kaitlyn's response: " Why would he put it in the bathtub:)"? The Easter bunny does silly things!
Kourtney's basket took the longest to find. The Easter bunny left a few hints to help out if needed. The OVEN! Kourt's our little baker so it fit. Adam wondered what bunny puts baskets in the oven?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mubeen said...

I love the idea of actually hiding the baskets!!! I'll have to use that one! How fun!!

rayndrop said...

the easter bunny hides our kids' baskets too. they get so excited. it's fun to try and find the new places each year.