Monday, July 27, 2009
Fiesta Day's Celebration!
I love this time of year! It's a time when we get to reflect on our pioneer heritage and those who traveled and endured many hardships to get here. How grateful I am for them! It's also time for our town's celebration which is packed with so many different events. We were fortunate to have Grandma Lori and Grandpa Jim visiting with us. We figured it had been about seven years since Grandpa Jim had been here so if you can imagine we were all thrilled! I love when they come and visit. The parade is one of the girls favorites! Adam thinks differently. They caught and gathered sooo much candy! Makell was eating it as fast as she could gather it. The girls LOVED that the employees of Macey's that were pushing shopping carts full of candy! Lets just say they were very generous:)! After the parade Matt and Janette held their "2nd Annual" 24Th of July BBQ! Great food and great entertainment! Janette had some fun water games for the kids like the slip-n-slide, water balloons, and of course the hoses for a water fight! Adam just couldn't resist not joining in on all the fun:)! He was definitely out numbered! The kids and Janette soaked him pretty good! He said it was great to be a kid again! Later that evening there were fireworks and Adam and Jim snuck away to visit the car show. Fun times while making fun memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
OKay seriously, aside from the fact that I'd move to Utah to be near you guys, I need to move there just because you guys have all these super fun events!
Post a Comment