Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ready or Not...

Winter has arrived! The first "official" snow storm that actually stuck to the ground welcomed the kids to a great day of playing in the snow! They sure look excited but I'm not quite sure I am. I have to keep reminding myself that it is November:)!




This is only the beginning of many more days playing in the soft white fluffy stuff:)!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Inspiration Station said...

Such cute photos. They are loving the snow, but like you I'm not so ready for it either. I can't believe it is already Nov. and Christmas is on its way.

Mubeen said...

I.am.so.jealous.

I think snow hates me. It stays away when we visit around this time but comes when we don't. :o(

That white fluffy stuff is soo beautiful! How fun!

The Everyday Housewife said...

Love the pix! Our neighborhood is the best. I bet the girls could stay outside all day in the snow if we just kept them stocked with hot chocolate. Your girls are adorable!