
Just ask Kourtney how our morning started off! I'm sure she would LOVE to tell you! Kourtney has had a trick up her sleeve for quite some time now. Look really close at her picture! Can you see something that just doesn't look quite right? I wondered why there were many times I found her at the calendar with a smirk on her face counting down the days until April 1st.
It was first thing in the morning and of course my mind was still a little foggy, eyes not fully opened, and I didn't bother turning the light on when I walked over to the kitchen sink. I reached for the faucet, turned it on, and let out a blood curdling scream! I was being pelted with ICE COLD water! Talk about a rude awakening! Kourtney had put a rubber band around the sprayer and had it pointed directly at her future victim. Unfortunately I was her victim! I have since then made a new rule that mom cannot be the subject of the pranks, only the dad! lol! After the kids had belly aches from laughing so hard I told them that they better watch out because I had a little trick up my sleeve as well! :)

When the kids arrived home from school, they began looking around the house trying to see if they could figure out what surprise I had planed for them. After an hour, they became side tracked doing other things and had forgotten all about the pranks. I decided I was going to dip some strawberries in chocolate and make some of my "homemade" chocolates for dessert.
After dinner, they were anxiously awaiting their dessert. My plan was to lure them in with the strawberry and then get them good with the chocolates.

What they didn't know, was the filling for the chocolate was a cotton ball!

Oh my goodness! Adam and I laughed so hard watching them bite into them and realizing what they were! It made for a great laugh! I would have given one to Adam but he caught me making them! Can't wait till next year!
5 comments:
That is absolutely hilarious, on both yours and Kourtney's parts! LOVE it! hahahaha!
You are such a good Mom! I LOVE the April Fools' Day jokes, especially yours. The look on the girls faces is PRICELESS! How funny! I'll have to get some ideas from you next year.
Oh my gosh, I LOVE it! Good job getting them back :) That Kourtney is a cutie!
Too funny! Courtney is clever! You guys are so cute!
THAT is SOOOO funny! Love your's and Kourtney's jokes! I need to get more creative. The pressure's on for next year!
Post a Comment