Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kaitlyn had a Birthday!

I can't believe this little girl turns eight today! She is so special to our family! Her smile makes me smile! She is always making us laugh by doing silly things! She is definitely our little entertainer! This birthday she was able to share it with Grammy TX who flew in yesterday to help celebrate! Kaitlyn played in a soccer game and then we came home to open presents and have cake.


















One of Kaitlyn's favorite things are birthday spankings! :)
I can't tell who is having more fun! lol!
After singing Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn opened gifts. She was excited to get a gift card and hear grandma was going to take her on a shopping spree!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mubeen said...

Such a pretty young lady!! I love the pic of Adam spanking her. Haha! Your second child is now 8! Wow!