
Yeah!
Makell graduated early from the TLC program! She has been attending the program for the past year and a half. She has made such tremendous progress that there wasn't much more they could help her with! Everyone is amazed with what she has accomplished! They asked me if they could use
Makell as their example for the program!
Makell was their first four year old ever to graduate from the program! Her teachers have been helping her with sounds that were hard for her to make in the beginning. I think I learned just as much as Makell did! She has loved Miss
Kerstine and Miss Megan! I am grateful for this program! These two ladies have been wonderful! I was always impressed by how they would incorporate fun learning techniques into their teaching outline! It is amazing to see the difference it makes with all the kids they teach.
1 comment:
Yay Makell!! so proud of her! She looks so pretty in that pic!
Post a Comment