She's movin on! Kaitlyn just finished her 2nd grade year! I am having a hard time with the realization that the year is over! I remember when she was starting Kindergarten and thinking It would be quite sometime before she would be called our little third grader! Kaitlyn has had a really great year. I really love seeing the progress one can make in a years time. She loves reading! I am so grateful that our kids love school! It's easy to do well when you enjoy what you are doing! Kaitlyn's teacher, Mrs. Page has made learning so much fun! One of Kaitlyn's favorite things this year was writing spelling words with shaving cream on her desk!
Kaitlyn loves her friends! These three little girls were practically inseparable this year! (Emily, Shilyn, & Kaitlyn)

1 comment:
Kaitlyn- I can't believe how fast you are growing! I am so proud of you and your hard work! You are such a sweet and beautiful young lady and I can't wait to learn more about your latest likes and dislikes soon!
Post a Comment