Once again it was time for our annual "camp out" in the backyard. We actually had to postpone it for a night because of thunderstorms and rain! The girls get so excited to do this! As Adam was putting up the tent, the girls ran around him in circles more times than I could count. We popped popcorn and watched a movie while we were all snuggled under blankets. The next morning, Adam and I were surprised to see everything still intact. It was one of the windiest nights! The girls informed us they slept really well and stayed nice and warm! Lets just say Adam and I were ready for a nap later that day! We had pancakes the next morning and the girls had fun spending the morning playing in the tent together!
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Okay, every year your blog about your campout and every year I'm jealous. You think, if the weather cooperates, we can have one in November?!
Such fun pics!
Post a Comment