
Here is one of our graduates! I love her smile! That smile describes this school year perfectly!
Kourtney told us that this year has been the best one ever! We asked her why and she told us it was because of her teacher! Not only did
Kourt really like Mr.
Scoubes, but we as parents did too!
Kourtney thinks he is the funniest person ever! She loved telling us all the funny things he would say and do!
Kourtney has always enjoyed school but this year she has LOVED it! Mr.
Scoubes has made a lasting impression on her. His class room was a fun place to learn. I loved the fact that I always received a hug from
Kourtney at the school because it was one of his rules! He would tell his students, that moms and dads deserve them and it's the "cool" thing to do! :) I will take one every chance I get!
Kourtney received the Principals Award for Excellence this year! She was so excited and is such a wonderful student! We are so proud of her and for the hard work and accomplishments! She is an awesome example. Congratulations
Kourtney! Keep up the good work!

1 comment:
Kourtney, stop growing!!!
You are so smart and beautiful and it is so obvious that you have wonderful parents. It reflects through you! I can't wait to see you in just a few months!
Post a Comment