What a fun evening! As I walked inside the doors of the Conference Center and witnessed the sisters of the church, I couldn't help but think about the magnitude of strength that filled the room. When they talk about strength in numbers they aren't kidding! I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! Many times I feel the words spoken are personally directed to me. I am grateful for times like these when you walk away uplifted and edified! It puts me back on track and going in the direction I need.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Girls Night Out!
What a fun evening! As I walked inside the doors of the Conference Center and witnessed the sisters of the church, I couldn't help but think about the magnitude of strength that filled the room. When they talk about strength in numbers they aren't kidding! I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! Many times I feel the words spoken are personally directed to me. I am grateful for times like these when you walk away uplifted and edified! It puts me back on track and going in the direction I need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh how fun! I completely agree with you that sometimes it feels like the words are specifically geared towards you. You are so blessed to have such wonderful friends!! Looks like a fun bunch!
Post a Comment