With all the snow that has fallen, the girls put their creativity to work and built a "mini" luge track. They have had a ball playing in all the snow and have spent many hours outside! I love hearing their giggles and laughter as they crash or tumble at the bottom! Makell has turned into quite the comedian lately. She says some of the funniest things!
Me: Can I take a picture of you girls while you are coming down the hill together?
Makell: Mom we keep crashing so just take one right there and I will open my mouth so it looks like we coming down the hill!
Top picture in the middle- totally staged! :)
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So fun! I'm so glad it snowed. The whole neighborhood was so alive and busy. A memorable experience:)
So fun! Are you kidding me?! That's a crazy amount of snow!!! WOW!
Post a Comment