Wednesday night Kourtney and Kaitlyn performed in their Christmas piano concert. They did awesome! They have been working really hard, and we are very proud of them! They each performed two pieces. One of Kaitlyn's songs was a duet with her teacher Jake. Her pieces consisted of, Silent Night and Angles We Have Heard on High. They were beautiful! Music seems to come easy for Kourtney and you can tell when you hear her play. I am amazed every time I hear her! The songs she performed were, Angles We Have Heard on High (one of my favorite renditions) and Carols of The Bells. I am so glad they they want to develop their talents and share them with others. I love that Christmas music has filled our home on a daily basis. It makes the Holiday's even more special an meaningful for me!
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YAY KOURT AND KAITLYN!!!!!!!!!!! So proud of you both!
Post a Comment