Friday, May 6, 2011

Kaitlyn's Party

Since we only do birthday parties with friends every other year, this year Kaitlyn decided to take some friends to the cosmatology school for updo's, nails, and make-up. Each girls had there own personal stall and hair stylest to fancy them up and make them feel special! I think the girls were in heaven! I had just as much fun taking pictures of them. They got to choose a color of nail polish and eyeshadow of their choice. Some of the combinations were interesting. I worried what some of their mothers would think when their daughters arrived home with bright pink eyeshadow. :) I love the before and after picture of the girls. Adam needed a hair cut pretty badly so he took advantage of the situation and managed to get a hair cut while there. After they were all fancied up, we went to get shakes and Kaitlyn opened presents. Her friends were really good to her. I am so happy Kaitlyn has so many good friends that are great examples to her! A fun girly day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mubeen said...

What a fun idea for a bday party!