I have been wanting to take the kids to the BYU Planetarium for some time now. I'm always looking for fun and cheap activities to do with the kids, and the planetarium is only $2! The kids and I have been to the Clark Planetarium in SLC several times and I think BYU's is so much better! We saw the show called Universe Near and Far. The narrators were funny! The kids loved that their seats reclined all the way back so they were lying down looking up at the stars. I loved the BYU spin on it! They told of the creation and referred to scriptures. The kids loved being able to see all the constellations! I wished I would have counted how many times Makell tapped me on the arm pointing at different things! All the kids LOVED it! It was a great activity and highly recommend it!
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very cool! Is Kourtney wearing contacts???
Post a Comment