
After we left Caleb and
Mubeen's house, we realized that the Dallas Temple was only about ten minutes from their house. We made a quick little detour and walked around the temple grounds. I am amazed at the feeling that
exists around the temple. There is so much peace and comfort there. It is such a blessing to know that even though our children are not old enough to enter the temple, they can still feel the power and
strength that comes from the temple by being on the temple grounds. It has been several years since the last time I was at the Dallas Temple for a sealing. I think
Kourtney was just a toddler at that time. I loved having the opportunity to visit it again. There were a few brides there taking pictures. It was awesome for the girls to see how modestly they were dressed and give them a small glimpse of what their future can be like!


No comments:
Post a Comment