Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Shock to our system...

Just a few days before we left for Texas, a snow storm hit and left seven inches of snow behind.
Talk about a shock to our system! The second day we were in Texas the temperature rose to a hot and humid 94 degrees! We literally thought we were dying! After spending the day at the Ft. Worth Zoo in the heat, one of our children became over heated and had a melt down in the parking lot. I felt so bad for her because it took all I had to not have a melt down in the parking lot as well! :) I thought it was crazy as we were walking around and overheard a few people talking about how it was a little on the "chilly side". Obviously they don't understand what "chilly" really means. I should have invited them to Utah. On the other side, I am sure as they witnessed us with our flushed cheeks and sweat dripping from every part of our body we looked pretty silly as well. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: