Friday, April 15, 2011
Kaitlyn turns 9!
While in Texas, Kaitlyn celebrated her 9th birthday! I can't believe it has been nine years since she joined our family. She is such a joy in our lives! I love her sweet smile and funny personality! There is never a dull moment with Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn was fortunate to celebrate her birthday with Adam's side of the family this year. This is a rare occasion since we live so far away. Dad made sure that she received her annual birthday spankings. :) Kaitlyn had a birthday dinner, opened presents, and we all played some of her favorite night games. She sure was spoiled! Since I forgot to buy wrapping paper to wrap gifts, we decided that we would blindfold her and make her feel the gifts and guess. She was a great little guesser! Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment