Makell's class celebrated Grandparents Day at school today. They performed a skit with a story they have been reading and sang some songs for their grandparents. Grammy Ann came and spent he morning with her! Makell filled out a survey about Grammy Ann, and these were some of the things she said:
1- I like when Grammy takes me to the Dollar Store.
2- I like when Grammy buys me ice cream.
3- I like it when Grammy takes me places.
4- I like playing at Grammy's house.
1- I like when Grammy takes me to the Dollar Store.
2- I like when Grammy buys me ice cream.
3- I like it when Grammy takes me places.
4- I like playing at Grammy's house.
Makell's Kindergarten class.

2 comments:
So sweet! Your girls are so lucky to have such a wonderful "Grammy!"
So Cute! I love your mom!
Post a Comment