Sunday, June 10, 2012

Has this ever happend to you?

 
Posted by Picasa
I love this picture!  How many times has this happened to the rest of us ? ;)  Makell  played so hard today.  She is my girl that can go go go and then crash when she finally decides to take a break.  Adam and I sent the girls down to bed and told them that we would be down shortly to tuck them in.  After walking into the bedroom, Adam tucked Kaitlyn in first, thinking Makell hadn't quite finished saying her prayers.  Then walking over to tuck her in, Adam realized she was sound asleep with her arms still folded!  The next morning I showed her the picture.  She smiled and said. "I was so tired. I couldn't even kneel down."  Is it possible to fall asleep while kneeling down?  Now that would have been a fun picture!

No comments: