Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lordy Lordy look who's 40!


Adam celebrated the BIG 4-0!  He says he can't believe forty has planted itself on him already.  Sometimes he feels like an eighty year old man after a long day of working. He says he is grateful that you don't have to celebrate the age you feel.  :)

The first words out of the girls mouth that morning was: "Mom you have to take us to Macey's so we can buy black balloons!"  Like they had to talk me into that one! 

I came home from Girls Camp a day early to celebrate!  Actually I was worried he would have a mid-life crisis while I was gone and I would come home to something new parked in the garage. ;)  Kourtney stayed at camp and came home the following day.
 
Posted by Picasa
Adam saved his cheesecake for when Kourt came home so we could celebrate again!  Nothing like rubbing the "40" in again! :)

No comments: